Low Cost Data Storage Super fast Connection Any Device
Our Solution is a patented* software technology for the implementation and execution of data management policies that reflect the specific requirements of any organization.
The product allows file data to be managed by any attribute, making complex rules easier to express in simple business policies, allowing for easier archiving, faster retrieval, and most importantly, the ability to dramatically reduce the total cost of storage ownership.
It is a sociable, non-disruptive technology with no introduced points of failure or scalability limitations. Its architecture minimizes network congestion and computing and storage resource consumption.
- Automates the process of archiving, moving, copying or deleting files
- Schedules control to ensure operational activity does not compete with existing processes
- Supports flexible rules that permit users to create policies that determine which files will be archived, moved, copied or deleted
- Provides a single point from which the policies can be defined and executed
- Implements a distributed execution framework
- Runs on a wide variety of enterprise storage platforms
- Requires a very small footprint in the environment
- Simulates operations to help administrators fine-tune rules for optimum results and storage savings, and to confirm that policies will function as intended
- Enables recovery of archived files in the event of a disaster
AdminCenter, the product management interface, is a light-weight web application.
As a single point of management, AdminCenter ensures that all policies, rules, tasks and storage definitions are centralized for simple administration.
When a task is executed, AdminCenter distributes instructions across the network such that each file server participating in the operation localizes its workload.
This distributed execution architecture enables it to scale proportionally.
With no middleware, databases or centralized cache, file operations are source-to-target in a single operation.
Without the introduction of single points of failure or scalability limitations, this software is a unique file management technology for the Enterprise. * US patent *
What Is Renewable Energy..?
Renewable energy is generated from natural resources such as the sun, wind, and water, it can be harnessed by using technologies which ensures that the energy stores are naturally replenished.
Instead of buying all of your energy from suppliers, you can install renewable technology (also called micro generation and low-carbon technology) to generate your own power for your private consumption.
What are the benefits of installing renewable technologies..?
There are lots of good reasons to adopt renewable technologies these typically include:
- making use of secured local resources.
- reducing your dependence on non-renewable energy; primarily “Fossil Fuel.”
- helping to reduce the production of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases.
- creating new jobs in renewable energy industries.
- reducing your energy bills..in some cases you can generate income by selling your surplus energy back to your energy supplier.
Konstrox Global has secured arrangements with the original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
of these main renewable technologies who can provide training, installation and support to end users including offering budget financial packages to promote greater adoption.
Renewable energy has gained a foothold in many countries as the technology of choice, accounting for one-third of the world’s total energy capacity. According to a recent report by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), renewables and electrification can help achieve more than three-quarters of global emissions-reduction goals, demonstrating a positive outlook for energy sources. The energy transformation has picked up momentum over the past few years due to a combination of better technology, lower prices, and the benefits of scale, leading countries to realize the immense renewable potential, which could meet the global energy demands by 2050. Global investment in renewable energy capacity has soared over the past 10 years, as wind and solar have emerged as cost-effective power sources. Hydropower attracted the most investment in renewable energy up to 2008 and remains energy source of choice in many developing counties due to cost, while wind turbines were at the forefront in 2009, and solar panels became the dominant investment choice by 2016. In 2017, currently however, more investments are being made in solar than in all other low-carbon technologies combined as manufacturing cost declines.